I'm so glad you've found your way here, thank you for supporting small, local business!
Come visit our store at 2726 College St. Jacksonville, Florida 32204
HOURS: Monday-Saturday 1PM - 7PM, We're closed on Sundays
Call Vanessa at 904-660-8328 for directions
My name's Vanessa Alvarado, and I adore all things herbs, aromatherapy and natural healing! I'm a certified Aromatherapist and Herbalist via Florida Holistic School of Health and I put all of that training to work creating a super-healing product line made with high quality, therapeutic grade herbs and essential oils. All of our products are locally made by myself, or my mom, Connie, who's ALSO a certified Clinical Herbalist.
We're a small local business that makes small batches of plant medicine and healing products with great care for quality!
I believe in paying it forward, so if you have ANY questions at all about natural healing (got pains? I can advise), herbalism or aromatherapy give me a call at 904-660-8328 (ask for Vanessa) OR e-mail me at email@example.com and I'll get right back to you with answers! No herbalist consultation required ;) BUT if you want to take classes with me check out my classes page for costs and locations.
Follow along with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @bodysoulsoap
- I've been blogging at Vanessaaalvarado.com for 7 years if you want to read along there! I write DIYs and tips for creative business owners.
- I've been supporting myself with independent businesses (graphic designer/web designer/ product photography, vintage and antique dealer, now soaper!) for five years.
- Because of this I've shipped THOUSANDS, yes, THOUSANDS of orders! There is little chance your item won't arrive safely, beautifully packaged!
- I'm a Trained Gourmet Raw Vegan Chef! via Shakti Life Kitchen
- Currently going to school for Bachelors Digital Media. Next I'd love to tackle a Bachelors in Nutrition!
- Currently vegan, but I once ate a hamburger a day- 30 lbs ago! Read my Health Journey Post
- I've lived in Naples Italy, Charleston South Carolina, and Norfolk Virginia
- I've lived the last twenty years in Jacksonville, North Florida.
- I ADORE horror movies & Halloween.
- I have two older brothers (twins) that are five years older than me and 6 nieces/nephews!
- My mom is Mexican and my dad is Puerto Rican (seen below soon after they met in the 70s.)
- I'm a HUGE Michael Jackson and Prince fan. My MJ record collection is formidable
- Anime fan and general Japanophile. Unabashed lover of all-things-kawaii
- Comic book + horror video game fan. Favs: Batman, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Parasite Eve
- Robot + dinosaur toy and miniature object collector- I'm picky about the ones I induct!
- My love of DINOSAURS, CEPHALOPODS and ROBOTS knows no bounds
- I once lived in a camper on a mini-farm with a boyfriend--- and no internet! Loved it